Thursday, May 31, 2012

First project

Sis was begging me for a project...this is part of her high energy stuff that can turn toxic if she doesn't have something to put her energy into. I really thought I was giving her enough but she says to me today, "I need a project, like pile on the stuff for me to do...I want a project to work on!"

We're flying by the seat of our pants here folks, but this is how we work, I suppose.

I say, "What project are you thinking? What would you like to research?"

Randomly she blurts out, "Hand sanitizer!"

ha ha ha

Without skipping a beat, I'm assigning her to tell me the history of when it was invented, who invented, when it hit the market, are there any warnings/drawbacks, etc

She is to write notes, an outline, find some pictures and be able to share all her sources. She has due dates for her draft/notes/outline/finished project.

Ahh, homeschooling sweet nerds is fun!

So fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment